1. exercising - noun
· the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit"
2. exercise - verb
· put to use; "exert one's power or influence"
3. exercise - verb
· carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
4. exercise - verb
· give a workout to; "Some parents exercise their infants"; "My personal trainer works me hard"; "work one's muscles"; "this puzzle will exercise your mind"
5. exercise - verb
· do physical exercise; "She works out in the gym every day"
6. exercise - verb
· learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.