1. escort - noun
· someone who escorts and protects a prominent person
2. escort - noun
· the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
3. escort - noun
· an attendant who is employed to accompany someone
4. escort - noun
· a participant in a date; "his date never stopped talking"
5. escort - verb
· accompany as an escort; "She asked her older brother to escort her to the ball"
6. escort - verb
· accompany or escort; "I'll see you to the door"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.