1. escape - verb
· run away from confinement; "The convicted murderer escaped from a high security prison"
2. escape - verb
· fail to experience; "Fortunately, I missed the hurricane"
3. escape - verb
· escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action; "She gets away with murder!"; "I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities"
4. escape - verb
· be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by; "What you are seeing in him eludes me"
5. escape - verb
· remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion; "We escaped to our summer house for a few days"; "The president of the company never manages to get away during the summer"
6. escape - verb
· flee; take to one's heels; cut and run; "If you see this man, run!"; "The burglars escaped before the police showed up"
7. escape - verb
· issue or leak, as from a small opening; "Gas escaped into the bedroom"
8. escaped - adjective
· having escaped, especially from confinement; "a convict still at large"; "searching for two escaped prisoners"; "dogs loose on the streets"; "criminals on the loose in the neighborhood"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.