1. enlarge - verb
· make larger; "She enlarged the flower beds"
2. enlarge - verb
· make large; "blow up an image"
3. enlarge - verb
· become larger or bigger
4. enlarge - verb
· add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing; "She elaborated on the main ideas in her dissertation"
5. enlarged - adjective
· (of an organ or body part) excessively enlarged as a result of increased size in the constituent cells; "hypertrophied myocardial fibers"
6. enlarged - adjective
· as of a photograph; made larger; "the enlarged photograph revealed many details"
7. enlarged - adjective
· larger than normal; "enlarged joints"
8. enlarged - adjective
· enlarged to an abnormal degree; "thick lenses exaggerated the size of her eyes"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.