1. elaboration - noun
· addition of extra material or illustration or clarifying detail; "a few remarks added in amplification and defense"; "an elaboration of the sketch followed"
2. elaboration - noun
· the result of improving something; "he described a refinement of this technique"
3. elaboration - noun
· a discussion that provides additional information
4. elaboration - noun
· marked by elaborately complex detail
5. elaboration - noun
· developing in intricate and painstaking detail
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.