1. edge - verb
· advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
2. edge - verb
· provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
3. edge - verb
· lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
4. edge - verb
· provide with an edge; "edge a blade"
5. edged - adjective
· having a specified kind of border or edge; "a black-edged card"; "rough-edged leaves"; "dried sweat left salt-edged patches"
6. edged - adjective
· (of speech) harsh or hurtful in tone or character; "cutting remarks"; "edged satire"; "a stinging comment"
7. edged - adjective
· having a cutting edge or especially an edge or edges as specified; often used in combination; "an edged knife"; "a two-edged sword"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.