1. dug - noun
· an udder or breast or teat
2. dig - verb
· turn up, loosen, or remove earth; "Dig we must"; "turn over the soil for aeration"
3. dig - verb
· create by digging; "dig a hole"; "dig out a channel"
4. dig - verb
· work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
5. dig - verb
· remove, harvest, or recover by digging; "dig salt"; "dig coal"
6. dig - verb
· thrust down or into; "dig the oars into the water"; "dig your foot into the floor"
7. dig - verb
· remove the inner part or the core of; "the mining company wants to excavate the hillside"
8. dig - verb
· poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
9. dig - verb
· get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.