1. drum - noun
· a musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
2. drum - noun
· the sound of a drum; "he could hear the drums before he heard the fifes"
3. drum - noun
· a bulging cylindrical shape; hollow with flat ends
4. drum - noun
· a cylindrical metal container used for shipping or storage of liquids
5. drum - noun
· a hollow cast iron cylinder attached to the wheel that forms part of the brakes
6. drum - noun
· small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise
7. drum - verb
· make a rhythmic sound; "Rain drummed against the windshield"; "The drums beat all night"
8. drum - verb
· play a percussion instrument
9. drum - verb
· study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.