1. drone - noun
· stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
2. drone - noun
· an unchanging intonation
3. drone - noun
· someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
4. drone - noun
· an aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
5. drone - noun
· a pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
6. drone - verb
· make a monotonous low dull sound; "The harmonium was droning on"
7. drone - verb
· talk in a monotonous voice
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.