1. drill - verb
· make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool; "don't drill here, there's a gas pipe"; "drill a hole into the wall"; "drill for oil"; "carpenter bees are boring holes into the wall"
2. drill - verb
· train in the military, e.g., in the use of weapons
3. drill - verb
· learn by repetition; "We drilled French verbs every day"; "Pianists practice scales"
4. drill - verb
· teach by repetition
5. drill - verb
· undergo military training or do military exercises
6. drilled - adjective
· trained in a skill by repetitious practice; "well-drilled in military procedures"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.