1. drier - noun
· a substance that promotes drying (e.g., calcium oxide absorbs water and is used to remove moisture)
2. drier - noun
· an appliance that removes moisture
3. dry - adjective
· free from liquid or moisture; lacking natural or normal moisture or depleted of water; or no longer wet; "dry land"; "dry clothes"; "a dry climate"; "dry splintery boards"; "a dry river bed"; "the paint is dry"
4. dry - adjective
· humorously sarcastic or mocking; "dry humor"; "an ironic remark often conveys an intended meaning obliquely"; "an ironic novel"; "an ironical smile"; "with a wry Scottish wit"
5. dry - adjective
· lacking moisture or volatile components; "dry paint"
6. dry - adjective
· opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages; "the dry vote led by preachers and bootleggers"; "a dry state"
7. dry - adjective
· not producing milk; "a dry cow"
8. dry - adjective
· (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation; "a dry white burgundy"; "a dry Bordeaux"
9. dry - adjective
· without a mucous or watery discharge; "a dry cough"; "that rare thing in the wintertime; a small child with a dry nose"
10. dry - adjective
· not shedding tears; "dry sobs"; "with dry eyes"
11. dry - adjective
· lacking interest or stimulation; dull and lifeless; "a dry book"; "a dry lecture filled with trivial details"; "dull and juiceless as only book knowledge can be when it is unrelated to...life"- John Mason Brown
12. dry - adjective
· used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones; "dry weight"
13. dry - adjective
· unproductive especially of the expected results; "a dry run"; "a mind dry of new ideas"
14. dry - adjective
· having no adornment or coloration; "dry facts"; "rattled off the facts in a dry mechanical manner"
15. dry - adjective
· (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish; "dry toast"; "dry meat"
16. dry - adjective
· having a large proportion of strong liquor; "a very dry martini is almost straight gin"
17. dry - adjective
· lacking warmth or emotional involvement; "a dry greeting"; "a dry reading of the lines"; "a dry critique"
18. dry - adjective
· practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages; "he's been dry for ten years"; "no thank you; I happen to be teetotal"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.