1. draw_up - verb
· form or arrange in order or formation, as of a body of soldiers
2. draw_up - verb
· straighten oneself; "He drew himself up when he talked to his superior"
3. draw_up - verb
· cause (a vehicle) to stop; "He pulled up the car in front of the hotel"
4. draw_up - verb
· make up plans or basic details for; "frame a policy"
5. draw_up - verb
· come to a halt after driving somewhere; "The Rolls pulled up on pour front lawn"; "The chauffeur hauled up in front of us"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.