1. draw_out - verb
· cause to speak; "Can you draw her out--she is always so quiet"
2. draw_out - verb
· lengthen in time; cause to be or last longer; "We prolonged our stay"; "She extended her visit by another day"; "The meeting was drawn out until midnight"
3. draw_out - verb
· make more sociable; "The therapist drew out the shy girl"
4. draw_out - verb
· deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning); "We drew out some interesting linguistic data from the native informant"
5. draw_out - verb
· remove by suction; "aspirate the wound"
6. draw_out - verb
· remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense; "pull weeds"; "extract a bad tooth"; "take out a splinter"; "extract information from the telegram"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.