1. drafting - noun
· writing a first version to be filled out and polished later
2. drafting - noun
· the craft of drawing blueprints
3. drafting - noun
· the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams; "he learned drawing from his father"
4. draft - verb
· draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"
5. draft - verb
· engage somebody to enter the army
6. draft - verb
· make a blueprint of
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.