1. dot - noun
· a very small circular shape; "a row of points"; "draw lines between the dots"
2. dot - noun
· the United States federal department that institutes and coordinates national transportation programs; created in 1966
3. dot - noun
· the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
4. dot - noun
· street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
5. dot - verb
· scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; "Hills constellated with lights"
6. dot - verb
· distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
7. dot - verb
· make a dot or dots
8. dot - verb
· mark with a dot; "dot your `i's"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.