1. domain - noun
· a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he's out of my orbit"
2. domain - noun
· territory over which rule or control is exercised; "his domain extended into Europe"; "he made it the law of the land"
3. domain - noun
· (mathematics) the set of values of the independent variable for which a function is defined
4. domain - noun
· people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; "the Western world"
5. domain - noun
· the content of a particular field of knowledge
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.