1. diviner - noun
· someone who claims to discover hidden knowledge with the aid of supernatural powers
2. divine - adjective
· emanating from God; "divine judgment"; "divine guidance"; "everything is black or white...satanic or godly"-Saturday Review
3. divine - adjective
· resulting from divine providence; "providential care"; "a providential visitation"
4. divine - adjective
· being or having the nature of a god; "the custom of killing the divine king upon any serious failure of his...powers"-J.G.Frazier; "the divine will"; "the divine capacity for love"; "'Tis wise to learn; 'tis God-like to create"-J.G.Saxe
5. divine - adjective
· devoted to or in the service or worship of a deity; "divine worship"; "divine liturgy"
6. divine - adjective
· appropriate to or befitting a god; "the divine strength of Achilles"; "a man of godlike sagacity"; "man must play God for he has acquired certain godlike powers"-R.H.Roveref
7. divine - adjective
· being of such surpassing excellence as to suggest inspiration by the gods; "her pies were simply divine"; "the divine Shakespeare"; "an elysian meal"; "an inspired performance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.