1. divide - verb
· separate into parts or portions; "divide the cake into three equal parts"; "The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I"
2. divide - verb
· perform a division; "Can you divide 49 by seven?"
3. divide - verb
· act as a barrier between; stand between; "The mountain range divides the two countries"
4. divide - verb
· come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated"
5. divide - verb
· make a division or separation
6. divide - verb
· force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children"; "Moses parted the Red Sea"
7. divided - adjective
· separated into parts or pieces; "opinions are divided"
8. divided - adjective
· having a median strip or island between lanes of traffic moving in opposite directions; "a divided highway"
9. divided - adjective
· distributed in portions (often equal) on the basis of a plan or purpose
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.