1. divert - verb
· turn aside; turn away from
2. divert - verb
· send on a course or in a direction different from the planned or intended one
3. divert - verb
· occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion; "The play amused the ladies"
4. divert - verb
· withdraw (money) and move into a different location, often secretly and with dishonest intentions
5. diverting - adjective
· providing enjoyment; pleasantly entertaining; "an amusing speaker"; "a diverting story"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.