1. distort - verb
· make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
2. distort - verb
· form into a spiral shape; "The cord is all twisted"
3. distort - verb
· twist and press out of shape
4. distort - verb
· affect as in thought or feeling; "My personal feelings color my judgment in this case"; "The sadness tinged his life"
5. distort - verb
· alter the shape of (something) by stress; "His body was deformed by leprosy"
6. distorted - adjective
· so badly formed or out of shape as to be ugly; "deformed thalidomide babies"; "his poor distorted limbs"; "an ill-shapen vase"; "a limp caused by a malformed foot"; "misshapen old fingers"
7. distorted - adjective
· having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented; "many of the facts seemed twisted out of any semblance to reality"; "a perverted translation of the poem"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.