1. dismiss - verb
· bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
2. dismiss - verb
· cease to consider; put out of judicial consideration; "This case is dismissed!"
3. dismiss - verb
· stop associating with; "They dropped her after she had a child out of wedlock"
4. dismiss - verb
· terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
5. dismiss - verb
· end one's encounter with somebody by causing or permitting the person to leave; "I was dismissed after I gave my report"
6. dismiss - verb
· declare void; "The President dissolved the parliament and called for new elections"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.