1. discipline - noun
· a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
2. discipline - noun
· a system of rules of conduct or method of practice; "he quickly learned the discipline of prison routine"; "for such a plan to work requires discipline"
3. discipline - noun
· the trait of being well behaved; "he insisted on discipline among the troops"
4. discipline - noun
· training to improve strength or self-control
5. discipline - noun
· the act of disciplining; "the offenders deserved the harsh discipline they received"
6. discipline - verb
· develop (a child's or animal's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
7. discipline - verb
· punish in order to gain control or enforce obedience; "The teacher disciplined the pupils rather frequently"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.