1. dip - verb
· immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate; "dip the garment into the cleaning solution"; "dip the brush into the paint"
2. dip - verb
· dip into a liquid while eating; "She dunked the piece of bread in the sauce"
3. dip - verb
· go down momentarily; "Prices dipped"
4. dip - verb
· stain an object by immersing it in a liquid
5. dip - verb
· take a small amount from; "I had to dip into my savings to buy him this present"
6. dip - verb
· switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
7. dip - verb
· lower briefly; "She dipped her knee"
8. dip - verb
· appear to move downward; "The sun dipped below the horizon"; "The setting sun sank below the tree line"
9. dip - verb
· slope downwards; "Our property dips towards the river"
10. dip - verb
· dip into a liquid; "He dipped into the pool"
11. dip - verb
· place (candle wicks) into hot, liquid wax
12. dip - verb
· immerse in a disinfectant solution; "dip the sheep"
13. dip - verb
· plunge (one's hand or a receptacle) into a container; "He dipped into his pocket"
14. dip - verb
· scoop up by plunging one's hand or a ladle below the surface; "dip water out of a container"
15. dipped - adjective
· having abnormal sagging of the spine (especially in horses)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.