1. die - verb
· pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
2. die - verb
· suffer or face the pain of death; "Martyrs may die every day for their faith"
3. die - verb
· be brought to or as if to the point of death by an intense emotion such as embarrassment, amusement, or shame; "I was dying with embarrassment when my little lie was discovered"; "We almost died laughing during the show"
4. die - verb
· stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went"; "The car died on the road"; "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"; "The coffee maker broke"; "The engine failed on the way to town"; "her eyesight went after the accident"
5. die - verb
· feel indifferent towards; "She died to worldly things and eventually entered a monastery"
6. die - verb
· languish as with love or desire; "She dying for a cigarette"; "I was dying to leave"
7. die - verb
· cut or shape with a die; "Die out leather for belts"
8. die - verb
· to be on base at the end of an inning, of a player
9. die - verb
· lose sparkle or bouquet; "wine and beer can pall"
10. die - verb
· disappear or come to an end; "Their anger died"; "My secret will die with me!"
11. die - verb
· suffer spiritual death; be damned (in the religious sense); "Whosoever..believes in me shall never die"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.