1. diamond - noun
· a transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
2. diamond - noun
· very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem
3. diamond - noun
· a parallelogram with four equal sides; an oblique-angled equilateral parallelogram
4. diamond - noun
· a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more red rhombuses on it; "he led a small diamond"; "diamonds were trumps"
5. diamond - noun
· the area of a baseball field that is enclosed by 3 bases and home plate
6. diamond - noun
· the baseball playing field
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.