1. delicate - adjective
· exquisitely fine and subtle and pleasing; susceptible to injury; "a delicate violin passage"; "delicate china"; "a delicate flavor"; "the delicate wing of a butterfly"
2. delicate - adjective
· marked by great skill especially in meticulous technique; "a surgeon's delicate touch"
3. delicate - adjective
· easily broken or damaged or destroyed; "a kite too delicate to fly safely"; "fragile porcelain plates"; "fragile old bones"; "a frail craft"
4. delicate - adjective
· easily hurt; "soft hands"; "a baby's delicate skin"
5. delicate - adjective
· developed with extreme delicacy and subtlety; "the satire touches with finespun ridicule every kind of human pretense"
6. delicate - adjective
· difficult to handle; requiring great tact; "delicate negotiations with the big powers"; "hesitates to be explicit on so ticklish a matter"; "a touchy subject"
7. delicate - adjective
· of an instrument or device; capable of registering minute differences or changes precisely; "almost undetectable with even the most delicate instruments"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.