1. deliberation - noun
· (usually plural) discussion of all sides of a question; "the deliberations of the jury"
2. deliberation - noun
· careful consideration; "a little deliberation would have deterred them"
3. deliberation - noun
· planning something carefully and intentionally; "it was the deliberation of his act that was insulting"
4. deliberation - noun
· a rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry
5. deliberation - noun
· the trait of thoughtfulness in action or decision; "he was a man of judicial deliberation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.