1. decent - adjective
· socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl"
2. decent - adjective
· in harmony with the spirit of particular persons or occasion; "a decent burial"; "We have come to dedicate a portion of that field...It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this"
3. decent - adjective
· conforming to conventions of sexual behavior; "speech in this circle, if not always decent, never became lewd"- George Santayana
4. decent - adjective
· sufficiently clothed to see visitors or appear in public; "are you decent?"
5. decent - adjective
· observing conventional sexual mores in speech or behavior or dress; "though one of her shoulder straps had slipped down, she was perfectly decent by current standards"
6. decent - adjective
· meeting requirements; "the step makes a satisfactory seat"; "I would kill for a decent cup of coffee"; "a decent wage"
7. decent - adverb
· in the right manner; correctly; suitably; "please do your job properly!"; "can't you carry me decent?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.