Dictionary Results for dealing|
1. dealing - noun
· method or manner of conduct in relation to others; "honest dealing"
Hypernym(s): treatment, handling
2. dealing - noun
· the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities); "no transactions are possible without him"; "he has always been honest is his dealings with me"
Synonym(s): transaction, dealings
3. deal - verb
· act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
Synonym(s): cover, treat, handle, plow, address
Hypernym(s): broach, initiate
4. deal - verb
· take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China"; "Consider the following case"
Synonym(s): consider, take, look_at
5. deal - verb
· take action with respect to (someone or something); "How are we going to deal with this problem?"; "The teacher knew how to deal with these lazy students"
Hypernym(s): act, move
6. deal - verb
· succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available; "We got by on just a gallon of gas"; "They made do on half a loaf of bread every day"
Synonym(s): cope, get_by, make_out, make_do, contend, grapple, manage
Hypernym(s): act, move
7. deal - verb
· administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
Synonym(s): distribute, administer, mete_out, parcel_out, lot, dispense, shell_out, deal_out, dish_out, allot, dole_out
8. deal - verb
· do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
Synonym(s): sell, trade
9. deal - verb
· be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
Synonym(s): manage, care, handle
Hypernym(s): control, command
10. deal - verb
· behave in a certain way towards others; "He deals fairly with his employees"
Hypernym(s): behave, acquit, bear, deport, conduct, comport, carry
11. deal - verb
· distribute cards to the players in a game; "Who's dealing?"
Hypernym(s): distribute, administer, mete_out, deal, parcel_out, lot, dispense, shell_out, deal_out, dish_out, allot, dole_out
12. deal - verb
· direct the course of; manage or control; "You cannot conduct business like this"
Synonym(s): conduct, carry_on
Hypernym(s): manage, deal, care, handle
13. deal - verb
· give out as one's portion or share
Synonym(s): share, divvy_up, portion_out, apportion
Hypernym(s): distribute, give_out, hand_out, pass_out
14. deal - verb
· give (a specific card) to a player; "He dealt me the Queen of Spades"
Hypernym(s): pass, hand, reach, pass_on, turn_over, give
15. deal - verb
· sell; "deal hashish"
Hypernym(s): deal, sell, trade
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.