1. dart - noun
· a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
2. dart - noun
· a tapered tuck made in dressmaking
3. dart - noun
· a sudden quick movement
4. dart - verb
· move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart; "The hummingbird flitted among the branches"
5. dart - verb
· run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
6. dart - verb
· move with sudden speed; "His forefinger darted in all directions as he spoke"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.