1. damages - noun
· a sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury
2. damage - noun
· the occurrence of a change for the worse
3. damage - noun
· loss of military equipment
4. damage - noun
· the act of damaging something or someone
5. damage - noun
· the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline"; "he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
6. damage - noun
· any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
7. damage - verb
· inflict damage upon; "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"
8. damage - verb
· suffer or be susceptible to damage; "These fine china cups damage easily"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.