1. curve - verb
· turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
2. curve - verb
· extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
3. curve - verb
· form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
4. curve - verb
· bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
5. curve - verb
· form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
6. curved - adjective
· having or marked by a curve or smoothly rounded bend; "the curved tusks of a walrus"; "his curved lips suggested a smile but his eyes were hard"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.