1. curse - noun
· profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger; "expletives were deleted"
2. curse - noun
· an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
3. curse - noun
· an evil spell; "a witch put a curse on his whole family"; "he put the whammy on me"
4. curse - noun
· something causing misery or death; "the bane of my life"
5. curse - noun
· a severe affliction
6. curse - verb
· utter obscenities or profanities; "The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street"
7. curse - verb
· heap obscenities upon; "The taxi driver who felt he didn't get a high enough tip cursed the passenger"
8. curse - verb
· wish harm upon; invoke evil upon; "The bad witch cursed the child"
9. curse - verb
· exclude from a church or a religious community; "The gay priest was excommunicated when he married his partner"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.