1. curl - noun
· a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
2. curl - noun
· American chemist who with Richard Smalley and Harold Kroto discovered fullerenes and opened a new branch of chemistry (born in 1933)
3. curl - noun
· a strand or cluster of hair
4. curl - verb
· form a curl, curve, or kink; "the cigar smoke curled up at the ceiling"
5. curl - verb
· shape one's body into a curl; "She curled farther down under the covers"; "She fell and drew in"
6. curl - verb
· wind around something in coils or loops
7. curl - verb
· twist or roll into coils or ringlets; "curl my hair, please"
8. curl - verb
· play the Scottish game of curling
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.