1. crisp - noun
· a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
2. crisp - verb
· make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; `crisp' is archaic; "The dress got wrinkled"; "crease the paper like this to make a crane"
3. crisp - verb
· make brown and crisp by heating; "toast bread"; "crisp potatoes"
4. crisp - adjective
· (of something seen or heard) clearly defined; "a sharp photographic image"; "the sharp crack of a twig"; "the crisp snap of dry leaves underfoot"
5. crisp - adjective
· tender and brittle; "crisp potato chips"
6. crisp - adjective
· pleasantly cold and invigorating; "crisp clear nights and frosty mornings"; "a nipping wind"; "a nippy fall day"; "snappy weather"
7. crisp - adjective
· pleasingly firm and fresh; "crisp lettuce"
8. crisp - adjective
· (of hair) in small tight curls
9. crisp - adjective
· brief and to the point; effectively cut short; "a crisp retort"; "a response so curt as to be almost rude"; "the laconic reply; `yes'"; "short and terse and easy to understand"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.