1. crest - noun
· the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
2. crest - noun
· the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill); "the view from the peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock"; "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
3. crest - noun
· the center of a cambered road
4. crest - noun
· (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
5. crest - noun
· a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
6. crest - verb
· lie at the top of; "Snow capped the mountains"
7. crest - verb
· reach a high point; "The river crested last night"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.