1. couple - verb
· bring two objects, ideas, or people together; "This fact is coupled to the other one"; "Matchmaker, can you match my daughter with a nice young man?"; "The student was paired with a partner for collaboration on the project"
2. couple - verb
· link together; "can we couple these proposals?"
3. couple - verb
· form a pair or pairs; "The two old friends paired off"
4. couple - verb
· engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"
5. coupled - adjective
· joined together especially in a pair or pairs
6. coupled - adjective
· connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.