1. consort - noun
· the husband or wife of a reigning monarch
2. consort - noun
· a family of similar musical instrument playing together
3. consort - verb
· keep company with; hang out with; "He associates with strange people"; "She affiliates with her colleagues"
4. consort - verb
· go together; "The colors don't harmonize"; "Their ideas concorded"
5. consort - verb
· keep company; "the heifers run with the bulls to produce offspring"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.