1. conjunction - noun
· the temporal property of two things happening at the same time; "the interval determining the coincidence gate is adjustable"
2. conjunction - noun
· the state of being joined together
3. conjunction - noun
· an uninflected function word that serves to conjoin words or phrases or clauses or sentences
4. conjunction - noun
· the grammatical relation between linguistic units (words or phrases or clauses) that are connected by a conjunction
5. conjunction - noun
· (astronomy) apparent meeting or passing of two or more celestial bodies in the same degree of the zodiac
6. conjunction - noun
· something that joins or connects
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.