1. conjugate - noun
· a mixture of two partially miscible liquids A and B produces two conjugate solutions: one of A in B and another of B in A
2. conjugate - verb
· unite chemically so that the product is easily broken down into the original compounds
3. conjugate - verb
· add inflections showing person, number, gender, tense, aspect, etc.; "conjugate the verb"
4. conjugate - verb
· undergo conjugation
5. conjugate - adjective
· joined together especially in a pair or pairs
6. conjugate - adjective
· (of a pinnate leaflet) having only one pair of leaflets
7. conjugate - adjective
· formed by the union of two compounds; "a conjugated protein"
8. conjugate - adjective
· of an organic compound; containing two or more double bonds each separated from the other by a single bond
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.