1. cone - noun
· any cone-shaped artifact
2. cone - noun
· a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
3. cone - noun
· cone-shaped mass of ovule- or spore-bearing scales or bracts
4. cone - noun
· a visual receptor cell in the retina that is sensitive to bright light and to color
5. cone - verb
· make cone-shaped; "cone a tire"
6. con - verb
· deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her";
7. con - verb
· commit to memory; learn by heart; "Have you memorized your lines for the play yet?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.