1. compress - verb
· make more compact by or as if by pressing; "compress the data"
2. compress - verb
· squeeze or press together; "she compressed her lips"; "the spasm contracted the muscle"
3. compressed - adjective
· pressed tightly together; "with lips compressed"
4. compressed - adjective
· reduced in volume by pressure; "compressed air"
5. compressed - adjective
· flattened laterally along the whole length (e.g., certain leafstalks or flatfishes)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.