1. complex - noun
· a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts; "the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town"
2. complex - noun
· a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
3. complex - noun
· (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a person's behavior
4. complex - noun
· a whole structure (as a building) made up of interconnected or related structures
5. complex - adjective
· complicated in structure; consisting of interconnected parts; "a complex set of variations based on a simple folk melody"; "a complex mass of diverse laws and customs"
6. complex - adjective
· difficult to analyze or understand; "a complicated problem"; "complicated Middle East politics"; "he's more complex than he seems on the surface"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.