1. coast - noun
· the shore of a sea or ocean
2. coast - noun
· a slope down which sleds may coast; "when it snowed they made a coast on the golf course"
3. coast - noun
· the area within view; "the coast is clear"
4. coast - noun
· the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it; "his slide didn't stop until the bottom of the hill"; "the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope"
5. coast - verb
· move effortlessly; by force of gravity
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.