1. climber - noun
· a vine or climbing plant that readily grows up a support or over other plants
2. climber - noun
· someone seeking social prominence by obsequious behavior
3. climber - noun
· someone who ascends on foot; "a solitary mounter of the staircase"
4. climber - noun
· someone who climbs as a sport; especially someone who climbs mountains; "the lead climber looked strong still but his partner often slumped in his ropes"
5. climber - noun
· an iron spike attached to the shoe to prevent slipping on ice when walking or climbing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.