1. classical - noun
· traditional genre of music conforming to an established form and appealing to critical interest and developed musical taste
2. classical - adjective
· of or relating to the first significant period of a civilization, culture, area of study, etc.; "classic Chinese pottery"; "classical Marxism"
3. classical - adjective
· of or relating to the study of the literary works of ancient Greece and Rome; "a classical scholar"
4. classical - adjective
· of or relating to the languages used by ancient standard authors; "classical Greek"
5. classical - adjective
· well-known and long-established in form or style; "a classical ballet"; "classic double-breasted suit"; "the classic struggle between good and evil"
6. classical - adjective
· (physics) relating to or based on concepts that preceded the theories of relativity and quantum mechanics
7. classical - adjective
· of or relating to music in the European tradition, such as symphonies and operas; "classical music"
8. classical - adjective
· of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greeks and Romans, especially their art, literature, or culture; "classical mythology"; "the classical world"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.