1. citation - noun
· an official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
2. citation - noun
· (law) the act of citing (as of spoken words or written passages or legal precedents etc.)
3. citation - noun
· a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage; "the student's essay failed to list several important citations"; "the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"; "the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
4. citation - noun
· a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
5. citation - noun
· a summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding
6. citation - noun
· thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.