1. circumstances - noun
· your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you); "whatever my fortune may be"; "deserved a better fate"; "has a happy lot"; "the luck of the Irish"; "a victim of circumstances"; "success that was her portion"
2. circumstances - noun
· a person's financial situation (good or bad); "he found himself in straitened circumstances"
3. circumstance - noun
· a condition that accompanies or influences some event or activity
4. circumstance - noun
· the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event; "the historical context"
5. circumstance - noun
· information that should be kept in mind when making a decision; "another consideration is the time it would take"
6. circumstance - noun
· formal ceremony about important occasions; "pomp and circumstance"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.