Dictionary Results for chop|
1. chop - noun
· the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide); "the boat headed into the chop"
2. chop - noun
· a small cut of meat including part of a rib
Hypernym(s): cut, cut_of_meat
3. chop - noun
· a jaw; "I'll hit him on the chops"
4. chop - noun
· a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
5. chop - noun
· a grounder that bounces high in the air
Hypernym(s): grounder, ground_ball, groundball, hopper
6. chop - verb
· cut into pieces; "Chop wood"; "chop meat"
7. chop - verb
· move suddenly
8. chop - verb
· form or shape by chopping; "chop a hole in the ground"
Hypernym(s): make, create
9. chop - verb
· strike sharply, as in some sports
10. chop - verb
· cut with a hacking tool
11. chop - verb
· hit sharply
Hypernym(s): strike, hit
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.