1. cat - noun
· feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats; wildcats
2. cat - noun
· an informal term for a youth or man; "a nice guy"; "the guy's only doing it for some doll"; "the poor sod couldn't even buy a drink"
3. cat - noun
· a spiteful woman gossip; "what a cat she is!"
4. cat - noun
· the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant; "in Yemen kat is used daily by 85% of adults"
5. cat - noun
· a whip with nine knotted cords; "British sailors feared the cat"
6. cat - noun
· a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts; frequently used for moving earth in construction and farm work
7. cat - noun
· any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
8. cat - noun
· a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
9. cat - verb
· beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
10. cat - verb
· eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.